- Personal Information
Personal Information may include, but is not limited to Your name, Your address, Your telephone number, Your email address or contact information, Your date of birth and any other sensitive Personal Information which includes items that are enumerated in Rule 2(i) of Information Technology (Reasonable Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011. We use Your information to carry out Our Services, process payments, communicate with You, update Our records and generally maintain Your transaction history with Us. We also use this information to improve the Platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on Our behalf.
To give You a greater insight into the type of information We collect, We have broadly classified it into the information You affirmatively and voluntarily give to Us and information automatically collected when You visit Our Platform and/or avail any Services. We have tried to classify the information We gather into an inclusive list as under:
- Contact Information: We receive and store any information You enter on the Platform or give Us in any other manner. You can choose not to provide certain information based on Your preferences. Your general contact information, including Your name, photograph, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, contacts, etc. maybe some of the information We collect.
- Transaction and Technical Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever You interact with Us. This can be through any means, via e-mails, a visit to the Platform, communication over instant messaging applications or via telephonic communication. We may also receive/store information about Your location, address, browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Site that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics including but not limited to the internet protocol address of Your device and Your transaction history. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide You with location-based services or for services which are more personalized.
- Other Data: Depending on Your engagement with Us, we may request You to provide Us with applicable information that We may require in order to render Our Service from time to time. In order to provide Our full range of Services We may also collect from You (as applicable) certain Information, including but not limited to contact details of people You refer to Us and other information about the service address that You give Us, information provided by You while initiating and running a task, including, without limitation: search words, location, Products or Services being sought, reviews, rating, order details and history, pictures of items ordered or for which a task is run and all chat history, etc. We may further collect documents from You (where required) including to meet KYC requirements, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the guidelines/rules thereunder, etc., depending on the nature of Product or Service sought through the Platform, to initiate a transaction on the Platform, and share such information on a need to know basis and upon request with the merchants selling/providing such Product or Services to You. We may ask You to provide additional information about Yourself on an optional basis. We may also ask You for certain financial information, including Your bank account number, bank name or other payment method data, to process payments for some of Our Services. We may store such information provided to Us. We may also enable features which requires Our access to Your address book, calendar, photo gallery, phone contacts etc.
We use such information as provided by You to authenticate and authorize access to the Platform and to provide the Services to You through the Platform. We analyze and process such information to improve the Platform and our Services.
Additionally, if You sign up as a Merchant, We may also collect location details, copies of government issued identification documents, statutory registrations, other KYC details, call and SMS details and/or any details as may be required to meet KYC requirements, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 2000, Income Tax Act, 1961 and regulations prescribed by the Reserve Bank of India.
If You are involved with and/or perform Services, including but not limited to the delivery of Products and/or Services which may involve Your interaction with the Customers, We may also collect certain health related declarations (including body temperature, symptoms such as fever, cough, cold and other health conditions). This information may also be collected for a third party pursuant to an agreement that We may have implemented with such third party.
You acknowledge and agree that We use this information to provide the Services/Products We offer. In order to do so, We may display and share certain information on Our Platform for public viewing such as reviews, feedbacks, rating etc. to third parties respectively. You may specifically request Us not to do so by contacting Us at the coordinates set forth in Paragraph 8 below. You may peruse the Platform in detail in order to get a better insight into the use of such information. Please note, We may still collect information from You but upon Your specific request, We may refrain from displaying such information on the Platform.
However, We do not collect any special category of personal data including details about Your race, religion, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union memberships, information nor do We collect any information about any criminal offences or convictions.
Please note that by not providing Us with complete information or by restricting the information to be displayed, might hamper Your access to the Platform and Our Services.
- Authorized Third Party Activities
We acquire, maintain and process Personal Information where it is necessary for the legitimate pursuit of Our business interests. Legitimate interests include establishing and maintaining relationships, servicing their anticipated and actual needs, and for administrative purposes. Towards that end, We may use various contact management, analytics and processing software and other tools and techniques, including marketing by use of electronic means.
We may share personal data, including stored cookies (detailed in Paragraph 4) with entities that provide services to Us, including companies that provide web analytics, advertising, email distribution and other services. The use of personal data by such companies is limited to the purpose of rendering the contracted services and are subject to similar confidentiality obligations. Please note that in order to facilitate Our Services, We may share Personal Information with the applicable third parties to the extent required by it to comply with its obligations under applicable law.
We may share Personal Information with one or more of third party service providers and/or group companies for performance of business functions and for internal analytics. Some of Our group companies or service providers may be located in jurisdictions that are outside of the jurisdiction of the personal data subject, or in jurisdictions that offer a lower level of privacy or data protection. In such circumstances, We have put in place appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable law and in line with this policy.
We may also process Personal Information where it is necessary for entering into or performing under a contract. Finally, in certain circumstances, We may process Personal Information on the basis of consent of the data subject for specific purposes.
Unaffiliated third parties are providers of avenues, content, functionality and services for Our web and social media sites. We do not control what and how these and other third parties collect personal data or how they use it. We do know, however, that in addition to using sophisticated technologies such as cookies and web beacons on web and social media sites, including sites such as Ours, third parties routinely employ new and innovative tools, techniques and practices to collect, receive, process, buy and sell Personal Information over extended durations, build sophisticated user profiles and commercially exploit it. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy and business practices of these third parties. Note here that certain of their activities can potentially be managed by users themselves, as for instance, through internet browser and handheld app controls.
- Links to Third-Party Websites
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Platform which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with Us.
Please note that some of the cookies used by the Platform are set by Us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on Our behalf.
- Data Retention
We will only retain Your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes We collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting and/or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, We consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Your Personal Information, the purposes for which We process Your Personal Information and whether We can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances We may anonymize Your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with You) for research or statistical purposes in which case We may use this information indefinitely without further notice to You.
- Right to unsubscribe
You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use the Platform or a particular feature thereof (where such feature is available for opt-out). We may automatically use Our available technology to retain Your preferences.
When You update information, We usually keep a copy of the previous version for Our records.
The help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell You how to prevent Your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify You when You receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, You can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
- Persons allowed to Use F5
F5 strives to redress Your concerns expeditiously. You may report Your concern to the grievance officer immediately upon occurrence of the first instance of occurrence of the event. The grievance officer shall redress the grievances within such time as commercially practicable from date of receipt of such grievance.
Please find below the details of the grievance officer:
Name: Lalit Aggarwal
Address: A8, FF, Prahlad Market, DB Gupta Road, Karol Bagh, Delhi-110005
Phone No: +91-1161194673